Don’t wait anymore to start making an impact that matters.
We’re looking for an experienced Salesforce consultant who will be responsible for developing, enhancing and supporting Client applications on the Salesforce.com platform as part of our existing in-house Salesforce.com team.
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
- Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in SFDC
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Perform ongoing Salesforce administration (create accounts / profiles, defining fields, updating layouts, reports, dashboards etc.) and development
- Ability to support Salesforce.com configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, automated approvals
- Handle numerous projects/priorities using Waeg’s proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
- Research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicates trends and future needs from a business perspective
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications
- Document best practices and operational procedures
- Facilitate continuous improvement within the environment
We’re a talented bunch of people here at Waeg. You’ll be working with some of the best Salesforce minds who like to think differently. We’re a fresh, innovative team with years of experience in a range of organization sizes, styles, and industries.
Our team loves to share ideas – engaging each other for client solutions, showcasing prototypes during Friday Think & Learn sessions, or interacting in the many Chatter groups for every topic from Salesforce Lightning to yoga.
We are looking for talented, passionate and driven people. We believe our most important assets are our people who bring inherent value into the firm, understand where they are in their own personal journey and want to be part of something special.
If you’re a forward-thinking consultant who has experience in CRM, mobile, integration, or other areas, contact us. We want people who can lead the industry, be admired experts and love doing cutting edge work.
- Competitive salary with benefits
- A role in a growing company and growing team which provides many personal growth possibilities.
- Work with amazing global brands.
- Time and support to improve skills and maintain thought leadership.