Don’t wait to start doing work that matters.
We are looking for a Strategic account manager to play a critical role in building relationships with significant clients. Our ideal candidate should ensure client satisfaction and be able to identify new opportunities to increase sales.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients by advising them how to best leverage solutions from salesforce and its partner ecosystem..
As a Strategic account manager, you will represent our company and interact with salesforce Account Executives and major clients. So, if you have excellent communication skills with a customer centric consulting services attitude, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be responsible for achieving sales quota and strategic account targets.
Your duties will involve both managing relationships with clients and guiding Waeg teams involved in project delivery.
An effective Strategic account manager has great aptitude in building and maintaining customer relationships. They also possess excellent planning and leadership abilities to coordinate and coach Waeg team members and executives on the client side.
The goal is to ensure the company’s acquisition and retention of clientele and facilitate further growth.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to communicate well and multi-task under tight deadlines. Experience in sales and customer service is an asset in this position. If you’re a team player and a problem-solver, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to ensure that our relationships with customers are strong, profitable and enduring.
You will report to the Managing Partner.
- Presenting Waeg and its services to potential clients
- Prepare proposal and offers to prospects and customers based on their requirements
- Plan budgets and activities for account management in the company
- Serve as the point of contact for customers in your portfolio
- Understand customer requirements and needs to offer suitable solutions and generate new business
- Ensure the timely delivery of services and products to clients
- Resolve issues to maintain and strengthen customer trust
- Read reports of subordinates and communicate overall quarterly/annual progress to senior management and external stakeholders
- Build trust and rapport with salesforce’s Enterprise Business Unit Account Executives
- Qualifying leads from various channels as sales opportunities
- Contacting potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Report to the Managing Partner on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with salesforce’s new products/services
- Assisting customers with using our services throughout projects
- Helping solve client problems and managing financial aspects of contracts
- Ensuring contracts are carried out according to agreed terms
- Foster positive relationships with our customers as their primary point of contact
- Help clients implement services and plan projects effectively
- Ensure that contract terms and conditions are met
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Address customer issues with speed and efficiency
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Proven experience as an account director or similar position
- Demonstrable experience in negotiation and meeting client requirements
- Solid understanding of budgeting and reporting on progress
- Working knowledge of MS Office and/or relevant software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships
- Outstanding organizational, multitasking and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Project management experience
- Background in sales and customer service is a plus
- Customer-oriented approach
- Sharp business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Competitive salary with benefits.
- A role in a growing company and growing team which provides many personal growth possibilities.
- Work with amazing global brands.
- Time and support to improve skills and maintain thought leadership.
- A company culture with a great team spirit, colleagues with a can do and supportive attitude where innovation is encouraged.