Don’t wait anymore to start making an impact that matters.
We’re looking for an experienced digital marketer who will be helping our corporate clients transform their organization’s from traditional outbound marketing to inbound digital marketing.
- Facilitate workshops with customers, designing Personas, Customer Life Cycles, Customer Journey’s, identifying Moments of Truth, and converting these journeys into actual automated marketing flows in a marketing automation tool.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality customer processes in marketing automation platforms based on industry best practices as well as business needs.
- Manage the process of implementing improvements and new tool functionalities.
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues in automation processes, email templates and landing pages.
- Communicate and collaborate with business and technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, business and technical issues and creative solutions.
- Handle numerous projects/priorities using Waeg’s proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products.
- Research and keep current on marketing trends and technologies and communicates trends and future needs from a business perspective.
- Document best practices and operational procedures.
- Facilitate continuous improvement within the environment.
- A degree in Marketing.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience in B2B Marketing
- Ability to speak and write English and Dutch fluently, and can produce high quality technical documentation and analysis.
- An understanding of HTML for emails and landing pages.
- An understanding of usability and how this applies to digital marketing.
- Copywriting skills or experience aren’t required but an understanding of what makes good content for the different stages of the buying funnel and how to recycle content is needed.
- Functional knowledge CRM data structures and understanding of how to leverage CRM tools to meet complex process and reporting requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in a geographically dispersed environment (conference calls, Skype, face-to-face).
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with aggressive timelines.
- Able and willing to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision.
- Take initiative to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly.
- Demonstrate sharp, analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Comfortable working with both waterfall and agile methodologies and exposure across the full delivery lifecycle.
Nice to have:
- Experience with one or more of the following CRM related tools: Salesforce, Pardot, ExactTarget, Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot…
- Experience in B2C marketing.
- Client facing agency / consulting experience.
- Experience in social media marketing.
- Competitive salary with benefits
- A role in a growing company and growing team which provides many personal growth possibilities.
- Work with amazing global brands.
- Time and support to improve skills and maintain thought leadership.